Funders and Investors
At Partnerships, we fuse the developer acumen of a housebuilder with the long-term partnering ethos of a contractor. We deliver regeneration schemes across the country, with our success based on three key business strands:
- Our track record as a contractor
- Our ability to source land and to provide land-led solutions that assemble the investment and the land
- Our commitment to mixed-tenure delivery, often in JVs with housing associations and local councils, where we co-invest to deliver mixed tenure communities.
We offer a distinctive proposition for investors: a returns-based business that turns assets quickly and is focused on cash discipline. We believe this differentiates us from housebuilders and allows us to provide the mixed-tenure delivery that our clients and the market sector requires:
- We work with over 60 housing associations and a growing number of local authorities
- We have a long-term relationship with Homes England and the GLA, enabling us to access funding, access public land disposals and understand the focus of Government investment
This gives us very strong forward visibility.
At the heart of our business are five strategic assets:
- The strength of our financial covenant as part of a hybrid business within the Galliford Try Group
- Our ability to operate nationally while also engaging with local supply chains, local clients and local communities
- A retail infrastructure afforded to us by Linden Homes, a top 10 housebuilder, that enables us to sell mixed tenure homes
- Our track record of long-term client relationships and proven delivery
- Great people: drawn from local authorities, our client base Government agencies as well as housebuilders and regeneration agencies they bring unrivalled expertise and an understanding of the sector and its values.